Fillers represent one of the most significant breakthroughs in cosmetic surgery. They provide patients a safe, nonsurgical means of maintaining youthfulness. There are many different fillers on the market today and the list is continually expanding.
Fillers are best for treating premature wrinkles and replacing volume loss in the face. Many patients prefer to use their own autologous fat taken from another part of the body to naturally restore what they have lost in their face. This procedure is easily and safely accomplished in our Center under local anesthesia.
Facial rejuvenation with fat remains the gold standard of fillers. Not only is fat the most natural choice of fillers, but fat also has the potential of providing the most long-term aesthetic results.
Dr. Hopping has expertise in injecting all of the latest filler materials, especially autologous fat. At your consultation, he discusses the various fillers options and helps you select the one that best suits your particular needs.
• Sculptra® - a safe, synthetic, injectable material that provides a gradual and significant increase in facial volume, improving the appearance of folds and sunken areas. No skin test required.
• Radiesse® - a dermal filler injected into the skin through a simple and minimally invasive procedure for immediate, visible improvement of folds and wrinkles. No skin test required.
• Restylane®/Perlane® - a dermal filler that provides structural support and lift to smooth away moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. This filler is ideal for improving vertical lip lines (lipstick lines). No skin test required.
• Juvéderm™ - a gel injected under the skin to restore the skin's volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds such as smile lines. This is also excellent for lipstick lines. No skin test required.
• Artecoll - an injectable micro-implant for subdermal augmentation and for adding facial volume. Potentially the longest-lasting of all the synthetic fillers. This filler requires a skin test.
• Fat Transfer - facial rejuvenation with a patient’s own fat (harvested with a small needle from another part of the body) is perhaps the most effective, longterm facial filler. Fat is ideal for restoring volume and rejuvenation to the face and lips. It is the only “natural” filler available.
Find out if you could benefit from this procedure. Schedule your consultation with Dr. Hopping today.