Announcing our new facelift procedure that’s quick, affordable, and fits your busy lifestyle.
“Less incisions, less anesthesia, less recovery, PERFECT for Millennials!” ~ Dr. Hopping
If you have sagging skin in your face or excess fat tissue in your neck, you may be a candidate for a nonsurgical S-Lift Lite—sometimes called a mini facelift.
The S-Lift Lite:
- Tightens and lifts the skin in the lower face
- Smoothes wrinkles
- Reduces sagging
- Eliminates jowls
- Restores youthful contours in the jawline and neck
Who is a candidate for the Mini Laser S-Lift?
S-Lift Lite is a great choice for younger men and women who have slight-to-moderate signs of aging. It’s also an option for people who do not want a traditional facelift. A full, conventional facelift procedure would be recommended for those patients looking to eliminate loose skin in folds of neck and cheeks, and tightening skin over the whole face.
To find out if you’re a good candidate for this procedure, schedule a consultation with Dr. Hopping who is an expert in all types of facial cosmetic surgery. During your consult, Dr. Hopping assesses the texture and elasticity of your skin, the underlying skin structure, and your facial bone structure. Dr. Hopping then creates a custom surgical plan designed to meet your aesthetic needs and expected results.
The Benefits of an S-Lift Lite
- No general anesthesia—local anesthesia is used, so you remain conscious throughout the procedure without feeling pain
- Minimal scarring—discreet incisions are hidden in natural facial contours and the hairline
- Minimal side effects—less swelling, bruising, and tenderness than a traditional facelift
- Faster recovery—downtime is minimal and you go home the same day
- Less procedure time—in most cases, the procedure can be completed in one to two hours
S-Lift Lite is a combination of laser liposuction, SMAS muscle tightening, and skin removal. Using small incisions around the ears, Dr. Hopping restores definition to your chin, removes excess tissue, and skillfully tightens the jawline. He tailors the procedure to give you a youthful, more refreshed appearance that emphasizes your natural beauty and boosts your confidence.
Most patients are up and about in a day or two, but it’s important to take it easy for the first week after surgery.
- Fewer wrinkles
- Restored youthful curves of the neck
- Redefine jawline
- Refreshed, natural look