Before you decide to commit to cosmetic surgery such as liposuction, you have a pressing decision to make – who will do your surgery?
If you don’t know how to find a great liposuction surgeon in DC but want to try this amazing surgical body contouring treatment, you’ve come to the right place!
Here’s How to Find a Great Liposuction Surgeon in DC Quickly and Easily
The number one tip when searching for the best liposuction, or lipo, provider is to look for board certification. You should choose a surgeon who is a member of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgeons, or the ABCS.
This specific board requires the following from their surgeons:
- Graduation from accredited medical school
- Residency training in a related surgical specialty
- Completion of one to two years of a certified fellowship exclusively in cosmetic surgery
- Passing of two-day written and oral testing session
- Use of properly licensed and / or accredited surgical facility for all procedures
- Reexamination every 10 years, including a written exam and completion of 75 hours of continuing education, as well as a high patient satisfaction rating
How to find a great liposuction surgeon in DC is really as simple as that! Additional steps you can take to help you find the right provider for you include asking friends, family, healthcare providers, and your health insurance company for referrals, as well as reading online reviews. Testimonials can provide amazingly helpful insight into a surgeon’s bedside manner, appointment wait times, results, and more.
For the Area’s Top Cosmetic Surgeon, Turn to Washingtonian “Top Doctor,” Dr. Steven B. Hopping
Here at The Center for Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Hopping has successfully performed thousands of procedures, including liposuction. An internationally recognized surgeon, Dr. Hopping is certified by four surgical boards including the ABCS.
A better body awaits you, and all you have to do is call 202-785-3175 today!