You’ve decided you’re ready for plastic surgery, but you don’t know what to expect. No need to be nervous!
Here’s what you can expect during a facial plastic surgery consultation in Washington, DC with the best plastic surgeon in the DC area.
What to Expect During Your Consultation
There’s not a whole lot you have to do to prepare. You’ll, of course, need to research the plastic surgery you have in mind, be it a facelift, rhinoplasty, or other treatment.
When you enter your surgeon’s office, you’ll be expected to provide documents such as your ID and fill out paperwork.
When it’s time for a one-on-one consultation with your surgeon, you’ll be invited to a private room. From there, you’ll both discuss the surgery of interest, your goals, your medical history, medications you’re on, and other similar topics.
They will examine the area you wish to have treated and discuss your options with you in order to proceed with the surgery.
Questions to Keep in Mind
Not only will you be answering questions, you’ll have the opportunity to ask some of your own as well. Here are some questions to write down before your appointment:
- Are you board certified? What are your credentials, and where can I find more information on your practice?
- How do you troubleshoot emergencies or other complications?
- How much should I expect to pay in total for surgery and other expenses?
- What are your options for pain management?
- What can I expect during both my procedure and recovery?
- What is your experience with the plastic surgery I wish to have?
For a One-on-One Facial Plastic Surgery Consultation in Washington, DC, Give Us a Call!
Are you ready to take the next step towards your own facial plastic surgery consultation in Washington, DC?
Then book an appointment with The Center for Cosmetic Surgery today at 202-785-3175!
Our testimonials tell you everything you need to know about what a great experience you’ll have working with us.